Wothrosch’s Odium full album streaming on Bandcamp and Youtube now!
Tomorrow we will release the debut album “Odium” from Wothrosch! Inspired by extreme soundscapes, “Odium” is an exploration of the darkest facets of the human condition.
Wothrosch are a new band from the ever creative Greek scene. Wothrosch created something fresh and new, filled with darkness, a monster of an album that is a Sonic attack unlike you have ever heard. The artwork and the recording strongly contribute to an overall overwhelming experience when listen to “Odium”. Imagine the soundscape experience of SepticFlesh clashing into the furiosity of Anaal Nathrakh: that is what Wothrosch sounds like.
“Odium” means: “the state or fact of being subjected to hatred and contempt as a result of a despicable act or blameworthy circumstance”!
– Fantastic debut album on a level that other bands need at least 3 albums to reach
– An unique sound that combines the epic soundscape approach with a full on Black Metal attack, unheard of
– Artwork by Seth Siro Anton (Septicflesh)
– Massive audio recorded by George Emmanuel (SepticFlesh, Rotting Christ, Lucifer’s Child)
– Features Niklas Kvartforth (Shining, Funeral Dirge) on the videoclip/single “Mass”